1/27/2012

Coimbra

I was born in Coimbra and I'm pissed-off by the fact that there's so few info about my city online, or it's rather scattered and badly translated into English.
A couple of months ago, a Danish friend of mine asked me for help, because he was taking his girlfriend there and he wanted to know of some places to visit. I could have just made a list, but it didn't seem enough... It didn't seem right at all! So I made, not one, but five maps with different activities, to be carried out in that aulde city of mine.
They are all in Google Map format, follow the links below:
So, if you have friends who have shown an interest in visiting Coimbra, please direct them to this post. Then again, if you follow this blog, you probably have no friends.

University of Coimbra (C) Sublime Disorder

Clock tower of the University of Coimbra (C) Sublime Disorder

Sem comentários:

Mob