11/15/2011

One and a half months of credibility

After 3 years in this job, I finally get the sense of how much people value my work. If you take into account that for the better part of the last two, I've not enjoyed it that much, I'd say it's quite an accomplishment. But still, the pay is not bad and it has been giving me time to do the stuff I love (i.e. rugby, music shows and night outs).

I'm about to start handing over my responsibilities and from what I've been gathering, my replacements (they are no less than two!!) are not in any way thrilled! They should have seen this when I arrived... Haha! Ah, the good-old days!
Another person who is not happy, is my boss. God knows, who will talk rugby with him now? Still, I guess he won't be hard to find, come Friday nights...

It's time to turn the page, dedicate myself to my new project and get that thesis under way. Hopefully Supply Chain Management will benefit from my humble contribution!
It's also time for a change in my living quarters. 2 years in the same house is too much, specially when you never liked it that much... A change in neighbourhood will also be nice!

I already have my recommendation letter, a short term plan, a backup plan and a long term one that includes my thesis in one pocket and a one-way ticket, to a place far from here, in the other.
And now the only thing I really need is one and a half months of credibility! Will you take it away from me? Please don't! I'd much rather leave by the large door! You know, I have my pride...

All together now!


Sem comentários:

Mob