10/15/2011

Sunday, Sunshine... on a Saturday morning

Flocks of ash keep falling on my keyboard... "time to quit smoking", is what I guess my laptop would say. Where have I heard that lately? Like I would forget...
Bad 9 AM rugby, bad Sam Warburton, amazing half-Portguese-in-denial Morgan Parra. This straight from Dreamland/ Kiwiland/ Long-White-Cloudland/ Hakaland/ Rugby-is-religionland: New Zealand. Via IP Backbones, Submarine cables, Carrierhouses, ADMs, CPEs and delivered on crappy pirate websites (thank you, crappy pirate websites!!! haha!).
Orange juice+sliced apples+toast with olive paste= bang on! Expresso and Lucky Strikes, again (yay!), means a shower is due, for the complete wake-up process.
There's a game at Olaias (windy Olaias, second home in Lisbon)... Hate that I can't play any more! Grrrh! Miss getting down and dirty, miss scrums, miss tackles, fend-offs, swerves, charges, rucking! (sigh) Hope the guys win today...
Same story on every newspaper (ones that matter, anyway), government cutbacks in 2012's budget... Christmas bonus and paid holidays are going the Steve Jobs way. Tragedy? I think not! We're Portuguese, we can party all night long with some sardines or pork, on bread, a box of red wine, or a crate of chilled "mini" beers... Leave the rioting to the Greek and whining to the Irish, let's stick to what we're good at.
Going through yesterday's CommLog... No comments! No drunktexting, yesterday! Just verytiredbuttryingtohavefuntexting, though I wouldn't blame you for confusing the two... Miss you.

The sun is shining and I gotta an assignment to finish... Bah! Feels like Sunday, there's this playing in my iPod (so good!), except there's no Monday tomorrow.
Got an email from "home" yesterday... Will reply very soon.

Just remembered a funny story about sardines and marketing... God, I'm lame!

Sem comentários:

Mob