10/27/2011

Peenemünde

I get it! There are sunken costs in these things... You can get more than you give, but in the end, no exit strategy will be of avail.
A late entrance is a guarantee that there's much to learn, to reach unomia. To go over byte after byte of information is nothing sort of a tall order, specially when much of it is bound to remind you that you're late.
When the British first took air photos of Peenemünde, they couldn't find anything worth bombing, until they noticed a shadow... That shadow told them all they needed to know.

So, my questions are:
  1. Why would you have an exit strategy, if you don't mean to leave, at all?
  2. Can you really be late for something you didn't know existed?
  3.  Should we all be looking for shadows?
Like the poms, all I see is crosses, for now. And yes, it bothers me. But then again, since when did that stop me from carrying on?


"To those waiting with bated breath for that favourite media catchphrase, the 'U-turn', I have only one thing to say: "You turn if you want to. The lady's not for turning.""
(M. Thatcher)

Sem comentários:

Mob